ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: To anyone complaining about slow deployment speed:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, the CF team is working on it. They are aware and I'm sure are getting very annoyed at the many people (including myself) who told them. If it is that much of an issue for you, just downgrade to an older version until it is fixed.
(06-16-2016, 04:09 AM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the CF team is working on it. They are aware and I'm sure are getting very annoyed at the many people (including myself) who told them. If it is that much of an issue for you, just downgrade to an older version until it is fixed.

I might found a temporary fix for it, Close everything and then just open MEmu Multi, delete all instances and create new one start CF again and hit start while memu is open and it will go back to working normally..
(06-16-2016, 04:21 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2016, 04:09 AM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the CF team is working on it. They are aware and I'm sure are getting very annoyed at the many people (including myself) who told them. If it is that much of an issue for you, just downgrade to an older version until it is fixed.

I might found a temporary fix for it, Close everything and then just open MEmu Multi, delete all instances and create new one start CF again and hit start while memu is open and it will go back to working normally..

Awesome! Hopefully this works for everyone!