ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Professional
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I absolutely love your product, and when I saw the cost of lifetime clashfarmer I was a little bit upset. Will there ever be any discounts or sales? I recently lost my job because the store went out of business so I have no money at all and very small amount saved up.

I personally believe that $120 is a bit steep for the product, but I also understand you all are running a service and want to make a profit.

I'm hoping one day there will be a significant sale or a price reduction of some sort or I probably will not be able to buy for quite a while, if at all.
(06-16-2016, 10:37 AM)xxYasuo Wrote: [ -> ]I absolutely love your product, and when I saw the cost of lifetime clashfarmer I was a little bit upset. Will there ever be any discounts or sales? I recently lost my job because the store went out of business so I have no money at all and very small amount saved up.

I personally believe that $120 is a bit steep for the product, but I also understand you all are running a service and want to make a profit.

I'm hoping one day there will be a significant sale or a price reduction of some sort or I probably will not be able to buy for quite a while, if at all.

First thing, thank you for the kind words! :Smile
We will have many discounts and promotions, we will post details on this soon. Also, please feel free to contact us directly if there any special situation. 
As for now we decided to give away (completely free) license keys to ClashFarmer professional version for 45 days! You can get yours here, http://www.clashfarmer.com/getkey.cgi
(06-16-2016, 10:37 AM)xxYasuo Wrote: [ -> ]I absolutely love your product, and when I saw the cost of lifetime clashfarmer I was a little bit upset. Will there ever be any discounts or sales? I recently lost my job because the store went out of business so I have no money at all and very small amount saved up.

So far all you guys have done is BLOCK over half the options from the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17!
Why would anyone want to buy what they can get for FREE? I think I will stay with the free version with ALL options unlocked, I can live without the troop donation and chat lol.

The following options are unlocked on the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17
- Train by barrack (dark troop Only)
-Limit targets by th level
- Deployment speed
-Troop deployment speed
-Split the attack into 1-3 waves
- Deploy order
- Donatation of dark troop-Global chat setting
-Automatic wall upgrades

I would only ever think about buying this product if you guys added more features like these ones:
- Boost barracks with gems, with an option to choose how many gems to keep or use.
- Laboratory troop upgrade options
- Next building upgrade options
- Option to keep one builder free
(06-17-2016, 01:07 AM)blade7327 Wrote: [ -> ]

So far all you guys have done is BLOCK over half the options from the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17!
Why would anyone want to buy what they can get for FREE? I think I will stay with the free version with ALL options unlocked, I can live without the troop donation and chat lol.

The following options are unlocked on the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17
- Train by barrack (dark troop Only)
-Limit targets by th level
- Deployment speed
-Troop deployment speed
-Split the attack into 1-3 waves
- Deploy order
- Donatation of dark troop-Global chat setting
-Automatic wall upgrades

I would only ever think about buying this product if you guys added more features like these ones:
- Boost barracks with gems, with an option to choose how many gems to keep or use.
- Laboratory troop upgrade options
- Next building upgrade options
- Option to keep one builder free

I agree, however be a bit kinder; it is their product. We cannot tell them what to do, we can only request and hope for the result.