ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: DONT PAY UNTIL GET THESE OPTIONS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far all you guys have done is BLOCK over half the options from the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17!
Why would anyone want to buy what they can get for FREE? I think I will stay with the free version with ALL options unlocked, I can live without the troop donation and chat lol.

The following options are unlocked on the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17
- Train by barrack (dark troop Only)
-Limit targets by th level
- Deployment speed
-Troop deployment speed
-Split the attack into 1-3 waves
- Deploy order
- Donatation of dark troop-Global chat setting
-Automatic wall upgrades

I would only ever think about buying this product if you guys added more features like these ones:
- Boost barracks with gems, with an option to choose how many gems to keep or use.
- Laboratory troop upgrade options
- Next building upgrade options
- Option to keep one builder free
RC17 will only be good until COC updates again...just as the initial RC17 release was not functional with the current updates. I'm thinking they are forcing you to pay to have a usable version.
(06-17-2016, 02:09 AM)jedarojr Wrote: [ -> ]RC17 will only be good until COC updates again...just as the initial RC17 release was not functional with the current updates. I'm thinking they are forcing you to pay to have a usable version.

As you know, we just updated to BS 2 and MEmu. It is normal that we have some bug to fix.
We actually had fixed almost everybug and will be fully fixed on the Next version.

There will be none bug on our next Premium version.
(06-17-2016, 02:59 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2016, 02:09 AM)jedarojr Wrote: [ -> ]RC17 will only be good until COC updates again...just as the initial RC17 release was not functional with the current updates. I'm thinking they are forcing you to pay to have a usable version.

As you know, we just updated to BS 2 and MEmu. It is normal that we have some bug to fix.
We actually had fixed almost everybug and will be fully fixed on the Next version.

There will be none bug on our next Premium version.

Your comment has nothing to do with this topic! we are not discussing bugs here.
Please keep to topic or go to the bug thread. thank
With the Break time out error. I was only up 18 hours in a 24 hour period. Woke up to the problem starting at 9:30 PM to 4:15 AM. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
(06-24-2016, 09:17 AM)jtopol Wrote: [ -> ]With the Break time out error. I was only up 18 hours in a 24 hour period. Woke up to the problem starting at 9:30 PM to 4:15 AM. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Its fixed, the Devs are working on some other optimization and releasing new version soon Smile
Sorry for the inconvenience