ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Defaulting Clash Farmer to Bluestacks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed Memu (and love it) its replacing bluestacks and Andyroid
as my number one emulator. (Andyroid allowed multiple accounts to be created - Now superseded by Memu)

But.....

You know of the issue with the 120 second cant reconnect during a forced personal break, what I want to know is can I set ClashFarmer to default to bluestacks for the time being by altering an option or a line in a config file etc..
Currently when I launch CF it defaults to Memu which as mentioned and known has a rather big bug but I still have and use bluestacks.

Many Thanks
(06-18-2016, 03:53 PM)Kaos6669a. Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed Memu (and love it) its replacing bluestacks and Andyroid
as my number one emulator. (Andyroid allowed multiple accounts to be created - Now superseded by Memu)

But.....

You know of the issue with the 120 second cant reconnect during a forced personal break, what I want to know is can I set ClashFarmer to default to bluestacks for the time being by altering an option or a line in a config file etc..
Currently when I launch CF it defaults to Memu which as mentioned and known has a rather big bug but I still have and use bluestacks.

Many Thanks

The bug is in the code not config.. its already fixed and will be released soon sorry for the inconvenience
Additionally - Anychance of an option within clash farmer to have the bot point to another of the MEmu instances/Clash accounts (Drop down box if you get me) then multiple instances of clash farmer could be used on multiple MEmu's

Thanks in advance (again)

(06-18-2016, 03:56 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2016, 03:53 PM)Kaos6669a. Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed Memu (and love it) its replacing bluestacks and Andyroid

But.....

Many Thanks

The bug is in the code not config.. its already fixed and will be released soon  sorry for the inconvenience

Ok and thanks for the speedy reply but I was asking about Clash farmer defaulting to Memu and changing it to Bluestacks via an option or line in a config file
(06-18-2016, 03:59 PM)Kaos6669a. Wrote: [ -> ]Additionally - Anychance of an option within clash farmer to have the bot point to another of the MEmu instances/Clash accounts (Drop down box if you get me) then multiple instances of clash farmer could be used on multiple MEmu's

Thanks in advance (again)

(06-18-2016, 03:56 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]

But.....

Many Thanks

The bug is in the code not config.. its already fixed and will be released soon  sorry for the inconvenience

Ok and thanks for the speedy reply but I was asking about Clash farmer defaulting to Memu and changing it to Bluestacks via an option or line in a config file

Oh right... thats not in config as well, but Im sure CF team will implant any feature that is useful and can improve the bot and user experience. so maybe in the near feature they will add something like that...
Hi Kaos6669a,
If there is both BlueStacks and MEmu installed, the bot will choose MEmu. If you prefer to use Bluestacks you will need to uninstall MEmu.
(06-19-2016, 09:15 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kaos6669a,
If there is both BlueStacks and MEmu installed, the bot will choose MEmu. If you prefer to use Bluestacks you will need to uninstall MEmu.

Thankyou AQ, but i'll just wait for the CF update.. bluestacks has been good for the x amount of years ive used it but Memu is amazing by comparison..
I can run all my accounts simultaneously.

I would recommend you add an option to CF that allows you to select which Memu CF will use i.e Drop Box showing the created Memu's

Thanks again