ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Not sure what i'm doing wrong.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-22-2016, 05:39 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2016, 05:19 PM)lyceumhq Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, no i havent got it workig, i got Memu working but the bot just keeps trying to open bluestack which i've uninstalled.

How do i get the bot to comunicate with Memu?

The bot programmed (if MEmu installed Ignore bluestacks)
so if its not ignoring BS that means there was something wrong with your MEmu installation

I uninstalled both and reinstalled but the same error. 

I'll try on my PC. Blue stack just kept giving me BSOD on the PC but was fine on the laptop.

Edit, no go there too, Memu installs but gets to 99% then just closes with the 'this program has had to close error'
(06-22-2016, 09:31 PM)lyceumhq Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2016, 05:19 PM)lyceumhq Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, no i havent got it workig, i got Memu working but the bot just keeps trying to open bluestack which i've uninstalled.

so if its not ignoring BS that means there was something wrong with your MEmu installation

I'll try on my PC. Blue stack just kept giving me BSOD on the PC but was fine on the laptop.

Edit, no go there too, Memu installs but gets to 99% then just closes with the 'this program has had to close error'

Hey,

1-Uninstall Bluestacks and clash farmer... Remove everything...Even if u uninstall some folders will be there, you need to delete those too...

2.Type regedit in run. Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/BLUESTACKS
remove this bluestacks folder
Again, goto 
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/ClashFarmer
Delete clashfarmer here too...
3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the clash farmer folder here..If u dont find it here Search it in C:\Program Files
4.Restart your PC
5-redownload cf and memu...I'm sure u r memu is not download properly.
6- install and run 

if u again facing problem with memu then download BS2..

if problem solve pls let us known. 

Theres something definitely wrong with your PC.. or operating system
(06-22-2016, 11:43 PM)deathlife Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey,

1-Uninstall Bluestacks and clash farmer... Remove everything...Even if u uninstall some folders will be there, you need to delete those too...

Again, goto 
3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the clash farmer folder here..If u dont find it here Search it in C:\Program Files
4.Restart your PC
6- install and run 

Thanks. Will give that a go when I get home.

(06-23-2016, 05:59 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]

I have zero other problems. My system is fine.
(06-23-2016, 10:08 AM)lyceumhq Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2016, 11:43 PM)deathlife Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey,

Again, goto 
4.Restart your PC
6- install and run 

Thanks. Will give that a go when I get home.

(06-23-2016, 05:59 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]

I have zero other problems. My system is fine.

Close everything, run this batch tool in the attachments below as administrator and install again see if it works.
I'm having no luck at all.

Memu won't get passed the 99%.

I uninstalled everything. Cleared caches etc ran the above file.

Managed to get blue stack installed again after several remove and reinstalls because it kept hanging on inigialising not the hot is just sitting at 'closing bluestack app player' I restarted several times, reinstalled etc and it just hangs there.

I've spent three days faffing about installing/uninstalling/reinstalling programs and it's gotten me nowhere. Obviously something in my system doesn't like either blue stack or memu. And up until a week ago it was working fine. I changed no settings at all. So no idea what's happened.
(06-24-2016, 06:09 PM)lyceumhq Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having no luck at all.

Managed to get blue stack installed again after several remove and reinstalls because it kept hanging on inigialising not the hot is just sitting at 'closing bluestack app player' I restarted several times, reinstalled etc and it just hangs there.

I've spent three days faffing about installing/uninstalling/reinstalling programs  and it's gotten me nowhere. Obviously something in my system doesn't like either blue stack or memu. And up until a week ago it was working fine. I changed no settings at all. So no idea what's happened.
Then only have one idea...format ur pc try on win 7 

Lol do ur own risk ...before format take all backups
(06-24-2016, 06:13 PM)deathlife Wrote: [ -> ]

I've spent three days faffing about installing/uninstalling/reinstalling programs  and it's gotten me nowhere. Obviously something in my system doesn't like either blue stack or memu. And up until a week ago it was working fine. I changed no settings at all. So no idea what's happened.
Then only have one idea...format ur pc try on win 7 

Lol do ur own risk ...before format take all backups

Thanks but I'm not prepared to reformat my laptop just to see if I can get this to work. 

I've not long done a fresh install of Windows 10.

a lot of things couldve triggered this issue like corrupted system files/corrupted windows update a virus... so sometimes it doesnt matter if you changed settings or not.

Do you have teamviewer so i can take a look and maybe figure it out?
(06-24-2016, 08:34 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]

a lot of things couldve triggered this issue like corrupted system files/corrupted windows update a virus... so sometimes it doesnt matter if you changed settings or not.

Do you have teamviewer so i can take a look and maybe figure it out?

I don't. But thank you for the offer. 

I've uninstalled everything now. I may try and reinstall blue stack 1 over the weekend if I get chance.
Pages: 1 2 3