ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Lets stop complaining about Clashfarmer team!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They work very hard on the best bot out there.When it was free(and they still have a free version) everyone was happy now people wanna cry about a small fee they wanna charge they darn sure deserve to get compensated for there time and dedication.i will gladly pay the fee for as long as i can.THANKYOU  Cf team Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
(06-21-2016, 10:00 PM)metsin032000 Wrote: [ -> ]They work very hard on the best bot out there.When it was free(and they still have a free version) everyone was happy now people wanna cry about a small fee they wanna charge they darn sure deserve to get compensated for there time and dedication.i will gladly pay the fee for as long as i can.THANKYOU  Cf team Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Agree with you, in coc bot market only cf bot have free version .. others bot taking so high charge...and they will provide trial version ...

Im happy with cf team work and its very simple everyone need money to growth his company ..they will hire new developer and maintain his website anual cost etc etc.
Hahaha Smile
That's very sweet poll  Heart
Thanks guys!