ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Stop search when a certain resource limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bot stops searching when a certain limit is hit for the resources
       You know i notice that when i want to stop the bot when i reach my gold limit i have to manually stop the bot and go into peace keeping. I want to see the community have the ability to have the bot stop when the resource they want hit the users set limit for what they want.

It would be a option in the searching tab. It would have a check bot saying When bot hit <set limit for what resource> the bot will stop. This would help the community have less of a chance to get caught when they are attack getting a lot of resources even though they are full.

If the Clash Farmer Team thinks that this is a good idea give some love in the comments. i feel like this will help the community and bring another great feature to the already great Clash of Clans Farmer Bot. 

Love the clash farmer team much love Heart keep up the great work guys. Smile

After post : Noticed that it was in the Common request but i feel this should stay up to show more love to the idea of this feature
(06-23-2016, 07:05 AM)Sgt_OverKill Wrote: [ -> ]
Bot stops searching when a certain limit is hit for the resources
       You know i notice that when i want to stop the bot when i reach my gold limit i have to manually stop the bot and go into peace keeping. I want to see the community have the ability to have the bot stop when the resource they want hit the users set limit for what they want.

It would be a option in the searching tab. It would have a check bot saying When bot hit <set limit for what resource> the bot will stop. This would help the community have less of a chance to get caught when they are attack getting a lot of resources even though they are full.

If the Clash Farmer Team thinks that this is a good idea give some love in the comments. i feel like this will help the community and bring another great feature to the already great Clash of Clans Farmer Bot. 

Love the clash farmer team much love Heart keep up the great work guys. Smile

After post : Noticed that it was in the Common request but i feel this should stay up to show more love to the idea of this feature

Thanks for share nice idea.

Yes this idea is good after full resources then no use to attack better we get any pop from CF. then we can switch our others account to farming Wink