ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Spying in war. Should you tell them when you leave?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spying in war comes up every now and then on here. It's always pretty split on this topic. 

The specific question here isn't "should you" or "shouldn't you" but if you do. Should you tell them they were spied on when you leave or just leave them ignorant thinking they just lost the war by skill alone. The argument is "Ignorance is Bliss" and telling them will only incite further "emotions" after a war loss. 

We learned from someone telling us and then changed our game to stay competitive and attempt spying of our own. We do leave our clan open sometimes only accepting people we know and stay closed except one day a week to stay on the same war schedule. 

Anyway. To tell or not to tell. Thoughts?
At war times clan should be closed no one gets in or out, having another COC account that is not in war to leave the clan go spy and wait till war is over to come back. thats why in my clan there is only 3 co leaders, no one can edit clan settings
My god. It's just a game ffs.

If you want to take at seriously that you have to cheat, you're a sad individual.
(06-25-2016, 01:15 PM)kenny Wrote: [ -> ]My god. It's just a game ffs.

If you want to take at seriously that you have to cheat, you're a sad individual.

You already taking it seriously coming here and downloading hacks xD... you so cute
(06-25-2016, 01:54 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2016, 01:15 PM)kenny Wrote: [ -> ]My god. It's just a game ffs.

You already taking it seriously coming here and downloading hacks xD... you so cute

Haha he is professional cute