ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: BUG for 1.8.12 Professional
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day!

First of all thank you for the new release and free license key.
I encountered  something that you might want to check.
First: I opted the bot to attack maximum town hall 8, but it attacked a town hall 9. (I attached a screenshot of it.)
Second: The king ability was immediately used after it was dropped. I chose the option to use the ability when the health is low.

This doesn't really affect much or concern me, but I just thought you guys might want to know.

All the best!
(06-25-2016, 07:26 PM)Barbaric King Wrote: [ -> ]Good day!

First: I opted the bot to attack maximum town hall 8, but it attacked a town hall 9. (I attached a screenshot of it.)
Second: The king ability was immediately used after it was dropped. I chose the option to use the ability when the health is low.

This doesn't really affect much or concern me, but I just thought you guys might want to know.

All the best!
Thank you for taking the time to write
Sometimes the bot get confused between townhalls this issue will be reworked in future releases
the heroes activating immediately maybe the bot double clicked on the king location accidentally when deploying him
make sure you minimize the emulator sometimes when the mouse hoovered over the emulator the bot will click where ever the cursor is at...
I just noticed that this bot is faster than the previous version. But sometimes, it doesn't drop all of the troops. I tried to check its attack again and I see that 2 barbarians are left and was not placed until the match ends.

All the best!
That's a very quick response. 
Thanks for the advice and thanks again for all your hard work.
(06-25-2016, 07:35 PM)Barbaric King Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed that this bot is faster than the previous version. But sometimes, it doesn't drop all of the troops. I tried to check its attack again and I see that 2 barbarians are left and was not placed until the match ends.

All the best!
That's a very quick response. 
Thanks for the advice and thanks again for all your hard work.

No problem no need to thank me, all the credit goes to the devs behind the scene Big Grin
as for your second question are you using the option deploy near red line??