ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Moving from Tactical to Strategic ... Clash Planner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thinking ... It would be nice to have something help Clan leaders check on the health and evolution of there Clans. 
With SC opening up APIs (slowly and restrictively) I was wondering if a Bot wouldn't be a faster and more independent
approach to collecting Clan statistics, and collating all member available data into a daily or on demand, Clan Snapshot 
automatically.  Going through all 25 to 50 member profiles who isn't at least Drag lvl 3 ... is a pain (and surely not the 
best example). 

I'm curious it something of this nature was ever considered  (having Clan websites with manual input isn't exciting in 2016  ;-) 

Zel
(06-26-2016, 04:54 PM)Zel Wrote: [ -> ]Just thinking ... It would be nice to have something help Clan leaders check on the health and evolution of there Clans. 
With SC opening up APIs (slowly and restrictively) I was wondering if a Bot wouldn't be a faster and more independent
approach to collecting Clan statistics, and collating all member available data into a daily or on demand, Clan Snapshot 
automatically.  Going through all 25 to 50 member profiles who isn't at least Drag lvl 3 ... is a pain (and surely not the 
best example). 

I'm curious it something of this nature was ever considered  (having Clan websites with manual input isn't exciting in 2016  ;-) 

Zel

I dont see how that going to help farming with the bot?
Plus its easy to write a small program to do all that