ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Memu doesn't open?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems like more of a memu issue than a CF issue, but does anyone know an easy fix to memu not even running on my computer? (Win7)?

It installs, and then I hit "Launch", but nothing happens.  When I open Memu from the icon it loads up in my programs list (bottom right menu on windows), but the program itself doesn't pop up.  Then when I hover my mouse over the icon list, it disappears.

I ran the installation as admin and I've tried opening as admin as well.  No antivirus is running.
(07-01-2016, 01:54 PM)asusfail Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like more of a memu issue than a CF issue, but does anyone know an easy fix to memu not even running on my computer? (Win7)?

It installs, and then I hit "Launch", but nothing happens.  When I open Memu from the icon it loads up in my programs list (bottom right menu on windows), but the program itself doesn't pop up.  Then when I hover my mouse over the icon list, it disappears.

I ran the installation as admin and I've tried opening as admin as well.  No antivirus is running.
Try
Did you try reinstalling? If you open MEmu multi and create new instance would it work?
(07-01-2016, 01:59 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2016, 01:54 PM)asusfail Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like more of a memu issue than a CF issue, but does anyone know an easy fix to memu not even running on my computer? (Win7)?

Try
Did you try reinstalling? If you open MEmu multi and create new instance would it work?

Also, please see solution #1 in this link, http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2...t-failure/