ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Trying for half a day, cannot get use bot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i just can not get this to work, Memu won't work when installing because of file errors. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling bluestacks per your links, deleted all from regedit ect, I tried to add pic but attachment to large. Yes my pc is good enough to run, so I have to wonder if there is just errors in your files? If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Restarting Emulator...(changing resolution)
Could not kill BluStacks2
Some Issue Occured: Cannot kill BlueStacks2
Could not kill BlueStacks2
The bot was stopped.
Starting Bot...
Closing Bluestacks AppPlayer.
The bot was stopped.
Starting Bot...
The bot was stopped.
Starting Bot...
The bot was stopped.
Starting Bot...

and on and on
BS doesnt work on all PC's with CF. if its stuck at closing bluestacks appplayer that means it wont work... you need to use MEmu, to fix the installation error close everything and download this tool [attachment=393] unzip it and run it as administrator after that restart PC run the tool again and run MEmu Setup after, note that latest MEmu version is 2.7.2. let me know if it work for you.
have a good day
I id as you suggested and got the MEmu from this forum CLASHFARMER PROFESSIONAL V1.8.12 IS OUT & SUPPORTS MEMU & BS!!! however when trying to install it still says this error : Archive integrity check failed. The setup file is not complete possibly due to an incomplete download or corrupt file.

Any other thoughts or possibly a different MEmu link?
(07-03-2016, 12:12 AM)Kitiara Wrote: [ -> ]I id as you suggested and got the MEmu from this forum CLASHFARMER PROFESSIONAL V1.8.12 IS OUT & SUPPORTS MEMU & BS!!!     however when trying to install it still says this error : Archive integrity check failed. The setup file is not complete possibly due to an incomplete download or corrupt file.  

Try to redownload from this site http://filehippo.com/download_memu/
(07-03-2016, 12:48 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2016, 12:12 AM)Kitiara Wrote: [ -> ]I id as you suggested and got the MEmu from this forum CLASHFARMER PROFESSIONAL V1.8.12 IS OUT & SUPPORTS MEMU & BS!!!     however when trying to install it still says this error : Archive integrity check failed. The setup file is not complete possibly due to an incomplete download or corrupt file.  

Thank You!!!!!  It's working  Big Grin. 2 attacks and 3500 de so far. I am thrilled !!!
(07-03-2016, 03:34 AM)Kitiara Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2016, 12:48 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank You!!!!!  It's working  Big Grin. 2 attacks and 3500 de so far. I am thrilled !!!

Glad i could be of help... happy farming bro!!!