ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Professional Version Cost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really like your product, but, again, I want to go over the price of the bot in the future. I am saying this through the voice of a consumer.

People (atleast not rational people) will not spend $120 on a Clash of Clans bot. I cannot stress how much I love the product, but that is just simply too much. That'd be like pricing a Snickers at $5. It's simply just too much. I do not mean to sound like a downer, but honestly, I'm sure other people feel the same. I have gotten several people (including my parents)  in real life to start using your product, and they and I agree that they'd drop $20-$30 on this without hesitation. As the time of the free Pro version closes, I feel more and more worried that I won't be able to use the bot. I know I've posted a thread like this before, but I just want to express my concern, for both of us. I'm sure allot more people would buy it if it was ~$30 as apposed to $120.
Snickers cost $5 at hotels or on an airplane.
(07-07-2016, 12:30 AM)0x0539 Wrote: [ -> ]Snickers cost $5 at hotels or on an airplane.

I would have said $10 but I thought it sounded degrading to their product.
We worked and are working very hard, sometimes even around the clock, for developing ClahFarmer and providing the best possible and safest Clash of Clans bot. For a long time we have been giving the premium version for free to everybody. But, in order for us to cover some of our expenses and continue developing and improving we have to add Professional version fees.

You have nothing to be worry about not being able to use the bot. We will always have the free version, which will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting and if you would like to donate and contribute for ClashFarmer development you can purchase the professional version which will have additional awesome features and it's only an extra.

As for the price, we will have 3 different plans, so everyone can choose the option that fits him the best. Also, we will have many discounts especially in the beginning.
(07-07-2016, 09:00 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]We worked and are working very hard, sometimes even around the clock, for developing ClahFarmer and providing the best possible and safest Clash of Clans bot. For a long time we have been giving the premium version for free to everybody. But, in order for us to cover some of our expenses and continue developing and improving we have to add Professional version fees.

You have nothing to be worry about not being able to use the bot. We will always have the free version, which will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting and if you would like to donate and contribute for ClashFarmer development you can purchase the professional version which will have additional awesome features and it's only an extra.

As for the price, we will have 3 different plans, so everyone can choose the option that fits him the best. Also, we will have many discounts especially in the beginning.
I'll probably donate, even if I'm not buying the Pro. Just as a thanks Smile

Not that people won't buy it, I'm trying to say that allot more people would buy it if it were for less and would maybe even be more profitable. I've never done business, but that's just how I see it from a logical standpoint. It's your software, you can do what you want with it; this is just my perspective.
instead of charging 120$ a year, why not opt-in for

- "free version" with limited features but functional
- "donate version level 1 to 5" - each monthly donation level enables extra feature, like spell use for example...
- "life time support" 50$
- "life time premium" 120$

OR

go on a cheap 3 to 5$ monthly fee... sure its not 9999999999999$ but with a low monthly fee you'll get thousands of customers willing to pay, besides once the code is done its done there's no more distribution cost almost.

Say you got 10,000 customers at 3 to 5$ USD that's like 30k to 50k.... I'm sure you'll go way beyond that 10k customer figure with the right pricing. Or would you rather have 1000 customers for 20$ a month and make a meager 20k$?

easy math....

Also there's still the point of Founder pre-existing premium edition who paid back then...
Just a question.

What type of version are the guys looking at who paid the 'professional' version fee at version 1.7 and told that this was for lifetime membership?
(07-10-2016, 06:11 AM)Fires Wrote: [ -> ]Just a question.

What type of version are the guys looking at who paid the 'professional' version fee at version 1.7 and told that this was for lifetime membership?

For the users who purchased premium version in the past, we didn't promise that we will provide a free updates of all our future versions forever. 
Also, we will not cut off any of the previous premium versions. So, you can still continue to use them.

We worked and are working very hard, sometimes even around the clock, for developing ClahFarmer and providing the best possible and safest Clash of Clans bot. For a long time we have been giving the premium version for free to everybody. But, in order for us to cover some of our expenses and continue developing and improving we have to add Professional version fees. 
(07-09-2016, 05:47 PM)EricSP Wrote: [ -> ]instead of charging 120$ a year, why not opt-in for

- "donate version level 1 to 5" - each monthly donation level enables extra feature, like spell use for example...

OR

go on a cheap 3 to 5$ monthly fee... sure its not 9999999999999$ but with a low monthly fee you'll get thousands of customers willing to pay, besides once the code is done its done there's no more distribution cost almost.

Say you got 10,000 customers at 3 to 5$ USD that's like 30k to 50k.... I'm sure you'll go way beyond that 10k customer figure with the right pricing. Or would you rather have 1000 customers for 20$ a month and make a meager 20k$?

easy math....

Also there's still the point of Founder pre-existing premium edition who paid back then...
I would like to clarify that the FREE version will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting. 
The professional version will have additional awesome features and it's only an extra for those who would like to contribute and donate for ClashFarmer development.
(07-10-2016, 10:44 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2016, 05:47 PM)EricSP Wrote: [ -> ]instead of charging 120$ a year, why not opt-in for

OR

easy math....

I would like to clarify that the FREE version will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting. 
The professional version will have additional awesome features and it's only an extra for those who would like to contribute and donate for ClashFarmer development.

When will the paid model be released?
What additional features will it have?
Pages: 1 2