ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Memu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HOly cow switched to Memu with clash farmer - hands down beats the heck out of bluestacks AWESOME :Smile thanks for adding support for it ClashFarmer!
MEmu also supports multiple instances, now we wait for clashfarmer to add it as well and we could run multiple bots on one computer as long as your computer can handle it.
Glad that you like the MEmu addition Smile
I cant run bot with MEmu,when i open MEMU it opens also a black window on the left and without it bot doesnt work... Undecided Undecided Undecided
i cant screenshot it because now i have again bluestacks 1,but if you know a way with MEmu,please tell me...
(07-07-2016, 06:03 PM)0x0539 Wrote: [ -> ]MEmu also supports multiple instances, now we wait for clashfarmer to add it as well and we could run multiple bots on one computer as long as your computer can handle it.

hi

How can i run multiple bots with multi memu?

bye
(07-09-2016, 11:25 AM)Xristos99 Wrote: [ -> ]I cant run bot with MEmu,when i open MEMU it opens also a black window on the left and without it bot doesnt work... Undecided Undecided Undecided
i cant screenshot it because now i have again bluestacks 1,but if you know a way with MEmu,please tell me...

Just minimize the black window, we will issue a fix for this in the next version release.
(07-09-2016, 01:23 PM)queruza Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2016, 06:03 PM)0x0539 Wrote: [ -> ]MEmu also supports multiple instances, now we wait for clashfarmer to add it as well and we could run multiple bots on one computer as long as your computer can handle it.

hi

How can i run multiple bots with multi memu?

bye

Currently you can run one bot per computer.
(07-10-2016, 10:46 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2016, 11:25 AM)Xristos99 Wrote: [ -> ]I cant run bot with MEmu,when i open MEMU it opens also a black window on the left and without it bot doesnt work... Undecided Undecided Undecided

Just minimize the black window, we will issue a fix for this in the next version release.

ok,so i can redownload the MEmu,i hope you will find the solution because MEMU rocks... Smile