ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: MEMU SLOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day all!

I installed memu today to get faster and better experience but it seems that it is much slower than bluestacks 1? First, it changed its resolution automatically then when I checked how it navigates and moves, it seems that it is slower. Any help?

Cheers!
are you on a laptop or desktop what is your PC specs?
(07-11-2016, 04:18 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]are you on a laptop or desktop what is your PC specs?

I am using a desktop. 
i have 

Processor: Core Duo 2.66GHz
memory: 2GB
what graphics card u got
I am not sure how to check that. I have been up all night to see this and I can't figure out what my videocard is. I think it is 1GB? I am playing DOTA 2 here on this PC and there are no problems. I think the specs is okay. I think I saw something about adding something on memu if its slow? I just cant find it now.
(07-11-2016, 04:31 AM)Barbaric King Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure how to check that. I have been up all night to see this and I can't figure out what my videocard is. I think it is 1GB? I am playing DOTA 2 here on this PC and there are no problems. I think the specs is okay. I think I saw something about adding something on memu if its slow? I just cant find it now.

I dont wanna get technical on you, visit this site http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/pc-com...d-3612668/ and follow instructions
How do I do this instruction?
Maybe this will help.

MEmu freeze fix - If someone has the MEmu freeze bug, he needs to create a file called "clashfarmer.ini" (if it doesn't exists yet) in the clashfarmer directory, and the following line: one_channel_screencap=1 (inside the file). Only do this if you have the MEmu freeze bug, since it slows down the bot.
(07-11-2016, 05:09 AM)Barbaric King Wrote: [ -> ]How do I do this instruction?
Maybe this will help.

MEmu freeze fix - If someone has the MEmu freeze bug, he needs to create a file called "clashfarmer.ini" (if it doesn't exists yet) in the clashfarmer directory, and the following line: one_channel_screencap=1 (inside the file). Only do this if you have the MEmu freeze bug, since it slows down the bot.

Did it freeze while in game or just wont load? I thought you said its slow?
Yes it is slow. it clicks slowly on training and finding match. It is not terribly slow, but slower than bluestacks 1. I just thought that maybe that instruction would help. It stopped once while finding match and encountered an error. It didn't go back to searching opponents.
(07-11-2016, 05:18 AM)Barbaric King Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is slow. it clicks slowly on training and finding match. It is not terribly slow, but slower than bluestacks 1. I just thought that maybe that instruction would help. It stopped once while finding match and encountered an error. It didn't go back to searching opponents.

Just delete CF and reinstall it, and dont make or edit clashfarmer.ini
Then open MEmu Multi delete the instance and create new one.