ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: What about premium?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I bought the premium for $7 or $8 around the New Year. At that time, it says on the website that premium version will be free for a limited time. I decided to buy it anyway so I can use it in the future. But it has been free until now...
Did I waste $7-8 for absolutely nothing or will there be a premium version along with the professional version?

Oops... this is my first thread and I didn't know the polls works this way. Is there a way to delete the poll?
There is a Free version that you can use and if you want to buy the premium that content some extra Feature, here it is : http://www.clashfarmer.com/subscription.html
Hi Germany,

We worked and are working very hard, sometimes even around the clock, for developing ClahFarmer and providing the best possible and safest Clash of Clans bot. For a long time we have been giving the premium version for free to everybody and up until a few days ago we had a free pro license key giveaway. But, in order for us to cover some of our expenses and continue developing and improving we have to add Professional version fees.

As for the users who purchased premium version in the past, we didn't promise that we will provide a free updates forever.
Also, we will not cut off any of the previous premium versions. So, you can still continue to use them.

You can use the free version, which will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting or purchase the professional version which will have additional awesome features and it's only an extra for those who would like to
donate and contribute for ClashFarmer development.