ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Lifetime Premium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does lifetime premium have a "sessions limit" - Am I able to run on both my laptop and my PC?

At that cost I'm only considering purchase if it'll service my 2 PC's vs just the one.

Thanks in advance - Loyal user for a year ish now Big Grin
(07-30-2016, 09:37 AM)Vannaka Wrote: [ -> ]Does lifetime premium have a "sessions limit" - Am I able to run on both my laptop and my PC?

At that cost I'm only considering purchase if it'll service my 2 PC's vs just the one.

Hi Vannaka,

Each Pro license key valid for 1 COC account.
(07-31-2016, 08:13 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2016, 09:37 AM)Vannaka Wrote: [ -> ]Does lifetime premium have a "sessions limit" - Am I able to run on both my laptop and my PC?

Hi Vannaka,

Thanks for the reply - Will stick to the free version, which is definitely more than enough Smile
(07-31-2016, 11:24 AM)Vannaka Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 08:13 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Vannaka,

Thanks for the reply - Will stick to the free version, which is definitely more than enough Smile
Sure, ClashFarmer will always have updated free version Smile