ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Previous Lifetime Subscription
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there. I have a question. In the past you use to offer a lifetime subscription for 5-7$ you would then have it payed for by paypal. My question is, if you had bought one of those about a year ago or so, Would that still count for the new lifetime subscription that you are offering for 89$? And if so, How would I go about getting a new Lifetime subscription key? I know there are plenty of us who have bought this program several times in the past. Either the then lifetime subscription or the beta trial versions subscriptions. Im just wondering if those previous purchases count still for the new lifetime subscriptions. Thank you very much for your help.
Hi DLSJesse,

We worked and are working very hard, sometimes even around the clock, for developing ClahFarmer and providing the best possible and safest Clash of Clans bot. For a long time we have been giving the premium version for free to everybody and up until last week we had a free pro license key giveaway. But, in order for us to cover some of our expenses and continue developing and improving we have to add Professional version fees.

As for the users who purchased premium version in the past, we didn't promise that we will provide a free updates forever. When we sold the premium version in 2015, we said it's one time fee. Meaning that you can use the version that you purchased as long as you like without any monthly fees . Due to often COC updates, some CF versions are no longer working. We continued to work very hard to update the software and provide updates for a long time even though it wasn't promised.  

You can always use the free version, which will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting or purchase the professional version which will have additional awesome features and it's only an extra for those who would like to donate and contribute for ClashFarmer development.
First want to say thank you for taking the time to answer my post. I also want to tell you how much I have enjoyed using your program. I very much like the paid version. And Have no problem paying for it again, since I have in the past. I was just didn't know about buying it in the past was all. Thank you very much for answering my questions. Ill just have to save up the 90$. that's going to take a bit. 90 is a but much for me right now. 50 would be better but no matter. thank you again. Smile
I would also prefer to pay $50 (instead of $90) on the lifetime subscription Smile but I must say thanks to Clashfarmer I saved a few hundreds of dollars if I would have bought gems...