ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Do or Don't ? (Please Visit Here)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im a th9 with maxed defenses , troops and walls . It is just my AQ and BK left to upgrade with AQ being 22 and BK upgrading to 18. 
So i'm currently planning to go th10 when my BK is 18 ( So that he's 20 when th finished upgrade). 
So my clan is heavy th9 war clan and they says that staying in th9 is better but they won't kick me if i war as a th10. The problem is most people said that i will regret not upgrading my heroes to 30 before going to th10 as i will need more de to upgrade troops at the same time (they don't know i'm currently using bot). Btw i'm planning on doing a th9.5 for a while before doing the new defenses.

Thanks for reading and please leave ur suggestion here  Smile Big Grin Big Grin Wink

P/S: I'm so sad with all those golds and elixir i have that is not used at all.  Undecided Undecided
Max 100% before upgrading to th10 😊 its a bit easier to farm DE in th9 n max heroes
(08-21-2016, 01:20 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Max 100% before upgrading to th10 😊 its a bit easier to farm DE in th9 n max heroes

Thanks , bruh . damn that gonna take like 20 weeks or more of th9 to get those 2 to 30 XD
Do u have a good CF setting for efficient DE farming ?