ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Few questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How long would it take for a th5 level 25ish account to reach th10? ( i know it all depends on settings/troops etc.)

Is there a good way to recover a lost village? Note: I've bought it off someone so I dont have the initial Purchase of Coc or Gems.

I recovered $25 from a certain app, any suggestions what to do with it? Having 25 bucks on there and not doing anything with it sucks.
th5 to th 10 will take around 7 months. May sure buy 5 Builders and all time use them.
Use your gems for finish building faster, to start another building.
7 months of botting just for a th10. might as well play legit?
(08-24-2016, 06:25 AM)Boidisguised Wrote: [ -> ]7 months of botting just for a th10. might as well play legit?

I've been playing for 2 and a half years legit and I was at TH10 with TH9/TH10 upgrades, I just started botting a couple months ago and I've had EXPONENTIAL progress. You never have an idle builder. I just hit TH11 with max TH10 + few TH11 upgrades, Eagle Artillery, Grand Warden, and I'm sitting at max gold/elixer with 0 builders available with 5 builders total. Botting is way faster.
(08-26-2016, 05:55 AM)xxYasuo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2016, 06:25 AM)Boidisguised Wrote: [ -> ]7 months of botting just for a th10. might as well play legit?

I've been playing for 2 and a half years legit and I was at TH10 with TH9/TH10 upgrades, I just started botting a couple months ago and I've had EXPONENTIAL progress. You never have an idle builder. I just hit TH11 with max TH10 + few TH11 upgrades, Eagle Artillery, Grand Warden, and I'm sitting at max gold/elixer with 0 builders available with 5 builders total. Botting is way faster.

We're very happy to hear that you find ClashFarmer Bot helpful  Blush
Thread moved to "Help & Support" section