ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Licence Key questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just purchased (and received) my 180 day Licence Key for CF Professional: my question(s) are:
  • Does the 'time start ticking' when you receive the key through email, or once you enter the key into CF?
  • When you enter the key and the full CF 'opens up', when your key expires, do the settings remain the same (for example: troop deployment speed) or do they auto-restore to defaults?  
My thought process is this:  I am currently TH9 with 6 days remaining for the TH10 upgrade.  I will be away on 2 weeks holiday in 7 days, and hope to set CF to simply upgrade my L10 walls to L11 while I am away.  I will have my CC and lab upgrading as well, so when I return, my CC will be upgraded to L6 and my lab to L8.   Rather than simply fill my Gold & Elixir reserves, I can 'autoupgrade' my walls to strengthen my base... I do not want to install the key until the night before my vacation starts but don't want to lose any days if the key starts when it is emailed to you.

Thanks for the great bot CF team!
Only the days you actually used the bot will be deducted from your remaining days. So if you use it for 1 day n stop .. n after 1 month u use it again u will have 179 days
when the key expire the settings will be grayed out like it was and the bot will stop working until you deactivate the key n restart the bot.
Thanks
Thread moved to "Help & Support" section
Hi
Im new on Clashfarmer Tongue
I just purchased the Licence key but I'm still waiting for it to recieve it on my mail.How long does it usualy takes? :/
On the page it says "few minutes"
However...thank uuu Angel
(09-19-2016, 06:17 PM)vedox Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I just purchased the Licence key but I'm still waiting for it to recieve it on my mail.How long does it usualy takes? :/

It takes from minutes to hours if you dont receive it after 2 hours contact admins or send an email to [email protected]
(09-19-2016, 06:34 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2016, 06:17 PM)vedox Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

It takes from minutes to hours if you dont receive it after 2 hours contact admins or send an email to [email protected]
We're sorry about the delay, it's due to Paypal technical issue. We just sent you the license key manually.