ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Troop deployment speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it me, or is there a difference between with the troop deployment speed with what CF 1.8.10 and 1.8.12 (with Key) has?   With CF 1.8.10 I had the troop deployment speed, and wave deployment speed both set at 9, as I do with 1.8.12, yet 1.8.12 seems (much) slower.  Is it me?
(08-25-2016, 11:57 AM)DiscoStu71 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it me, or is there a difference between with the troop deployment speed with what CF 1.8.10 and 1.8.12 (with Key) has?   With CF 1.8.10 I had the troop deployment speed, and wave deployment speed both set at 9, as I do with 1.8.12, yet 1.8.12 seems (much) slower.  Is it me?

There shouldn't be a difference. It might be related to the emulator you using. 
Are you using MEmu or Bluestacks?
I was using BS1 to start my CF career then switched over to BS2 with 1.8.10 but it kept freezing so I switched over to MEmu which I am currently using with 1.8.12 with a 180 day key.
It sounds that MEmu is slower than Bluestacks in your computer, but it's not related to the bot.
No worries...

Thanks again.

Stu