ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Donations issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been having an issue with donations. I for the longest time still used BS1 and a old bot before you started this pay for premium stuff. The issue with BS1 was after it would donate, it would never close the screen and the chat window to get back to zoom out stage. Often say there is 28 troops in a cc of 30 and it's donating wizards, well it can't as the camp is maxed out. So it will just sit there, not close the window and go back to the main screen. So I finally said enough is enough, deleted BS1 installed MEMU and your current version of the bot. MEMU is doing the exact same thing, goes to donate, then get stuck won't exit the window or close the chat window. Just goes on a endless restarting cycle that will never stop. I tried it on BS2 as well, and had the exact same issue. I have tried this on 6 different computers and the same issue with them all. So what do I do, or can this program never donate now as it will always break.
Hi,

Could you please attach a full printscreent (MEmu and the bot)?