ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: bans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will wait the clashfarmer to make an anouncement about the ban issues.3 members of my clan banned yesterday and they wasnt the only members who used bot or xmod in the past. I cant run the bot without knowing if it safe or not.
Agreed with AQ, both of my account were safe. I'm not a highly bot user, maybe just twice a week. But it doesn't matter how frequently you use the bot as long as you understand terms of using time break and knowing personal break more than anything else
What about using search only ? Do we are ban for it ?
I got permanently banned . how can recover my account?
Guys, please see the updated info in this thread, http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=2417
Believe me im still using bot rigth now. I did not know the ban until i watch general tony on youtube about the ban just now. I think they implemented the same detection as the 1st ban wave. So i am sure they only ban the thrid party on cp. The xmod for sure. 3rd party on smartphones. 5 of my accounts still kicking. And I bot one of my account over night and every night. The night they banning some accounts.
(08-31-2016, 10:51 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]According to the reports we received, it looks that 99% users that got banned used mods or other bots in the past or didn't configure time out hours in the "Other" tab.

Thanks for the info Heart
This is the best opportunity to use cf bot because they just finished banning poeple. If they will do that again maybe in the next update. So we should pause using CF if there are upadates. SC did not banned users at the time they use the xmod. They will do it one time big time then stop. Update. Monitor users for one week and drop na bomb again. Vice versa. And i think they will not do the banning again quit for sometime cuz they banned to many users these month permanently. Yup im still using cf 12 to 16 hours a day. Even the night they are banning some accounts. Can anyone Explain the SC octopus? 🐙. How they detect xmod users.  I think its easyly detected on smartphones. The third apps will interfere. While in laptops we use 3rd app outside of the blustacks(as smartphone). So i think thats the reason. Will maybe at least. Hehe
Mod, i think. I even got a very funny and cute warning.
It's pity of you to have 5 accounts banned. :-o It's a massive killing.
Pages: 1 2