ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: just for xmod at least for me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got 3 accounts banned in a device with xmod installed, it was very curious. I was playing in bluestacks with a th9 account, then i tried to log into my htc android device to my th10 to donate, so i got the message i been banned, at this point my account (th9) still remain alive in bluestacks. So i think it could be a mistake, and i tried to log in my phone with the th9 and i got banned, so i tried with a third account in phone ando i got also banned, so 3 of my accounts got banned.

But in memu i got a 4th one th8 account and it was still alive it was working with clashfarmer.

So i guess it was for accounts in a devices with xmod even if it has no use in all accounts.

sorry for my bad english, im from latinamerica.
Users who use xmod/imod or other bots can be easily detected by SuperCell.
(08-31-2016, 09:40 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Users who use xmod/imod or other bots can be easily detected by SuperCell.

Yes, that's what i said, clashfarmer are still working and it appears to be really safe.
(08-31-2016, 11:01 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2016, 09:40 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Users who use xmod/imod or other bots can be easily detected by SuperCell.

Yes, that's what i said, clashfarmer are still working and it appears to be really safe.

Yes it appears to be safe for now, but for how long can we be certain? After the mass perma ban starting yesterday, i dont know whether i should continue using clashfarmer
Please see the updated information in this post, http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...88#pid2988
(09-01-2016, 03:58 AM)gspot Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2016, 11:01 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes it appears to be safe for now, but for how long can we be certain? After the mass perma ban starting yesterday, i dont know whether i should continue using clashfarmer

Its not first ban wave, in april they banned 2 million users Smile and another 3 or 2 in june or july, CF is not detected the only way you might get banned if someone record a reply and report you then they will see your attacks and stuff and thats how you get banned, so play smart and attack dead bases only and put time out for the bot Smile
As i always say i got a village named ClashFarmer.com and i bot with it since couple of months and not banned yet Smile and i always switch clans and stuff