ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Which TH Level Most Favorable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

From your experience, which is the best TH lvl to stay at for successful farming?

I have tried anything up to TH9 and I must say I really didn't like TH8, it was slow to farm DE and I usually had full storages of Elixir and nothing to spend it on, while as a TH9 I feel I get DE much faster, upgraded DE drills help too, and the extra Elixir I have can be used to upgrade walls at TH9 which wasn't possible at TH8, I'm just really liking it at TH9.

How's TH10? Should I bump up n upgrade my TH or stay at TH9?
I'm not using this for war or care about war weight, so TH level is not important for that reason, just curious if its faster farming at TH9 or TH10.

btw thnx to the developers
and happy farming y'all
max 9 100% before going to th 10 at th9 easier to farm DE cause u can find th8, 9 , 10 and 11 in ur searches more than th10, im th9 almost maxed even walls upgrading heroes none stop all the time now
(09-22-2016, 04:07 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]max 9 100% before going to th 10 at th9 easier to farm DE cause u can find th8, 9 , 10 and 11 in ur searches more than th10, im th9 almost maxed even walls upgrading heroes none stop all the time now

cool! thnx
what settings u use?
the 3M walls are a bit slow, and I do get DE but not like I can keep my heroes constantly upgrading
20 giants - 120 archers not near red line attack, deployment speed 5 and troops deployment 8