ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Customized operating system made for Virtual Machines.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you all be interested if I created a customized operating system that would automatically install the required applications with the operating system itself?

- ClashFarmer_1813
- Memu

This could be useful for people with high-end hardware that would like to run multiple bots with multiple operating systems but don't want to re-do it over and over again.
Moved to "Feature Requests" section
are you talking about an OS for a normal desktop PC? or an image for a Virtual Machine?
(10-11-2016, 09:29 AM)0x0539 Wrote: [ -> ]CUSTOMIZED OPERATING SYSTEM MADE FOR VIRTUAL MACHINES.

(10-13-2016, 08:53 AM)ekwielinio Wrote: [ -> ]are you talking about an OS for a normal desktop PC? or an image for a Virtual Machine?

Image for a Virtual Machine.
a damn.. i just readed the text again and again.. and you just wrote it in the header Tongue sorry.

i would like to have an VM image useable for that Smile
(10-13-2016, 09:03 AM)ekwielinio Wrote: [ -> ]a damn.. i just readed the text again and again.. and you just wrote it in the header Tongue sorry.

i would like to have an VM image useable for that Smile

You're on x64 I suppose?
i would like to use it on my nas. A HP Gen8 (Intel Celeron) running DSM (Synology OS) where i can run Virtualbox.

But dont mind for x64/x86 Tongue
(10-13-2016, 09:22 AM)ekwielinio Wrote: [ -> ]i would like to use it on my nas. A HP Gen8 (Intel Celeron) running DSM (Synology OS) where i can run Virtualbox.

But dont mind for x64/x86 Tongue

Created the operating system, testing now.
http://i.imgur.com/qbHrwrz.gifv

Download link: https://ts3skynet.com/project_os/Windows...0x0539.iso
Link will be removed permanently after 24 hours.

Please keep in mind that the minimum RAM required to run MEmu is 1GB, I'm open for feedback.
The feedback: installation worked. CF 1.8.14 is out, so already outdated Tongue
the MEmu installed, but it crashes at 6%.

Tested @ VMWorkstation 12 Pro.
My Virtualbox is abit slow, still installing ^^
(10-14-2016, 08:10 AM)ekwielinio Wrote: [ -> ]The feedback: installation worked. CF 1.8.14 is out, so already outdated Tongue
the MEmu installed, but it crashes at 6%.

Tested @ VMWorkstation 12 Pro.
My Virtualbox is abit slow, still installing ^^

I can try making a new one if you want.