ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: New Bot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The current bot doesn't seem to work with the update. Can't find army overview, and all of army training was revamped. It can't reach a zoom out state, perhaps the maps got wider? In any case, any word on the new beta?
same here... waiting for maybe a new bot .. or update of him ...
Are you lot serious ?!??! updates about an hour old! do u know how much goes into making a bot and then when this sort of major update happens how long it takes to figur out the changes please give them time to sort it out !!
(10-12-2016, 09:11 PM)drdoom Wrote: [ -> ]Are you lot serious ?!??! updates about an hour old! do u know how much goes into making a bot and then when this sort of major update happens how long it takes to figur out the changes please give them time to sort it out !!

agree
CF team were ready for this update... they will work around and adapt to the changes and as soon as possible new version will be released
thx m8
(10-12-2016, 09:11 PM)drdoom Wrote: [ -> ]Are you lot serious ?!??! updates about an hour old! do u know how much goes into making a bot and then when this sort of major update happens how long it takes to figur out the changes please give them time to sort it out !!

I am dead serious. We have seen screenshots and footage from this update for the past week. The new training screens were shown last week. So yes, they could've had an updated version waiting for us. This was mainly my attempt to get into the beta again, as they tell me I'm a valued beta tester!!!!

Oh and yes I know how much work goes into updating bots of this nature. So please relax.
(10-13-2016, 02:11 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

I am dead serious. We have seen screenshots and footage from this update for the past week. The new training screens were shown last week. So yes, they could've had an updated version waiting for us. This was mainly my attempt to get into the beta again, as they tell me I'm a valued beta tester!!!!

Oh and yes I know how much work goes into updating bots of this nature. So please relax.

http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=4422

Its already out bro Big Grin
(10-12-2016, 10:26 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Please read here http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=4417

I knew it'd be fast this time around. Thanks Hebrew!
Pages: 1 2