ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im desperate here, and I have doubts you guys can help out but doesn't hurt to try. I recently bought a pro key to test the beta update. Had some issues so I followed  some instructions an admin posted about deleting the instance in memu and starting a new one. Problem is I didn't realize it was going to delete the account tied to memu and now I cant login. I know its not your guys fault but IM grasping at straws. Maybe my emails in some files some where. I have been trynig to use the google recovery system but with no luck. I doubt theres anything you guys can do, but wanted to try. Sucks to lose this account, especially when I just bought a pro key. Thanks in advance.
Ummmmm.. you dont know your email addresses for the game ?
(10-14-2016, 01:17 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Ummmmm.. you dont know your email addresses for the game ?

Yep. created a new one for clash. I know. dumb
(10-14-2016, 02:49 AM)Turboclese Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2016, 01:17 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Ummmmm.. you dont know your email addresses for the game ?

Yep. created a new one for clash. I know. dumb

Contact CoC support with your new account, you dont need the password for the old email you just gotta give them the account details and you can change your old TH to the new email address and it will overwrite the current TH you have