ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: NEW VERSION IDEAS AFTER COC UPDATE OF OCT 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear CF Team

I have an idea and I hope you people would be looking forward to the same thing.

Our troops should be trained based on 04 options:

1. Previous Army
2, Army 1
3. Army 2
4. Army 3

Bot should always go to quick train and take the option selected for training by players.

I have not seen screenshots of professional version as yet after the update but I am hopeful that you are working on the same direction.

Further, appreciate if free version is released soon as many people can't afford  Smile

Thank you and Regards
Moved...
(10-15-2016, 04:01 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Moved...

Means?
Moved it to its appropriate place "Features request" not help n support
(10-15-2016, 04:04 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Moved it to its appropriate place "Features request" not help n support

Ok. Thanks and sorry Smile

Appreciate if admin replies on it as well Wink
(10-15-2016, 03:58 PM)Carnage Wrote: [ -> ]Dear CF Team

I have an idea and I hope you people would be looking forward to the same thing.

1. Previous Army
2, Army 1
3. Army 2
4. Army 3

Bot should always go to quick train and take the option selected for training by players.

I have not seen screenshots of professional version as yet after the update but I am hopeful that you are working on the same direction.

Further, appreciate if free version is released soon as many people can't afford  Smile

Thank you and Regards

It's already implemented and the manual clicking unit training has been taken out in the new professional version 1.8.14.    The issue however is that if for any reason you have 1 unit [seriously dunno how i sometime run into this problem while running the bot] in your barrack and you hit quick train.. it will fail because  "not enough space in training queues when you pre-set a full army combo.   I was hoping that the developer re-implement, if possible, the manual clicking training option and not use quick train if we want to use that option instead.
(10-15-2016, 07:43 PM)musashivii Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2016, 03:58 PM)Carnage Wrote: [ -> ]Dear CF Team

1. Previous Army
2, Army 1
3. Army 2
4. Army 3

Thank you and Regards

It's already implemented and the manual clicking unit training has been taken out in the new professional version 1.8.14.    The issue however is that if for any reason you have 1 unit [seriously dunno how i sometime run into this problem while running the bot] in your barrack and you hit quick train.. it will fail because  "not enough space in training queues when you pre-set a full army combo.   I was hoping that the developer re-implement, if possible, the manual clicking training option and not use quick train if we want to use that option instead.

OK NICE, GOT YOUR POINT Wink
[quote pid='9750' dateline='1476560590']
I HOPE IT RELEASES FOR FREE VERSION SOON AS WELL
[/quote]