ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: deployment & quick train problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so 99.9% of time the bot works great, but sometimes the bot wont deploy 1 troop so when battle ends i have 1 troop left over & since bot auto train it means the que has 241 troops in it, lemma give you an example of problem;

so my army i use is 
4 healers
18 giants
94 archers 

so i have that in my auto train slot 1, now what happening is sometimes it wont use all my archers so i have 1 archer left at end of battle & auto que start making or has semi finshed the next que but due to me having 1 archer left from last battle the next army wont finsh 240/240 as there a healer in que being made so there no space for it to finsh so army sits at 227/240 or if it a giant still in que it sits at 229/240 so bot keep pharsing the camps thinking it still training, but it not due to archer left over from last battle so last troop dont have space left to finsh so camps are 240/240,

now it just a matter of timming as if archers are last troops to be made since they drop as 1 troop space once camp reaches 240/240 the bot see camps full & starts searching, but i will have 1 extra archer still as auto train qued up also & at some point the bot basically stop searching when one of the bigger size slot troop is last to finsh

i hope ive explained it so you understand im not best with grammer & getting to the point, so

tldr. due to bot not dropping all the troops it cause the bot to hang kinda due to next army not having space to drop bigger slot troop & bot wont search as camps arnt full

but out with that thing are working great ty

if this has been reported sorry for double post
I agree mate.

I have went back to a simple barch setup of 120 of each to resolve this issue. TBH i would recommend that people only use troops that take up 1 unit space which although doesn't rectify the issue of not using all troops when attacking, it will prevent the issue of not attacking on its next attack wave due to an incomplete army.

But for all its wee quirks and issues its still a great bot, especially as its free.
(10-22-2016, 12:16 PM)shamone Wrote: [ -> ]I agree mate.

I have went back to a simple barch setup of 120 of each to resolve this issue.  TBH i would recommend that people only use troops that take up 1 unit space which although doesn't rectify the issue of not using all troops when attacking, it will prevent the issue of not attacking on its next attack wave due to an incomplete army.

But for all its wee quirks and issues its still a great bot, especially as its free.

yea i think i will do the same as it something that i cant fix myself, ive been running CF for 4 hours this morning & ive had to remove 1 troop twice now, ive been watching attacks & bot wont drop all archers in 1 wave, 

but there must be a check as it go back & deploy  any it missed, but sometimes it leave 1, im gonna try record it so dev can see it happening