ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: 1.8.14 RC5 - Some Issue Occurred
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I keep getting an issue with CF and just found out how to do a debug so I attached it here.

What I have tried:
  • Issue occurs on a Win10 Pro v1607 machine and fully patched Win7 SP1 machine

• Both computers using Memu 2.8.6
  • Have paid version and get error, tried on another computer with free version, still getting the error.
  • Tried on my home network (wired ethernet), work network (wired and wireless), and now a hotel wireless network
  • Bot usually works for one round if I have a full army ready, otherwise it will just go with whatever I have ready (sometimes only like 5 barbarians or something bad like that)
  • Uninstalled the bot, removed the folder, and reinstalled the bot multiple times.

Code:
Some Issue Occurred: , <type 'exceptions.AssertionError'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bot.pyc", line 181, in run
  File "maintainer.pyc", line 545, in train_and_maintain
  File "maintainer.pyc", line 327, in is_army_ready
  File "maintainer.pyc", line 315, in troop_count
AssertionError
Add screenshots of bot settings tabs and MEmu COC army training tabs
[attachment=538 Wrote:תפחד pid='10445' dateline='1477440255']Add screenshots of bot settings tabs and MEmu COC army training tabs

For the Bot settings tabs, everything is default for free version. The only change I made was unchecked the box for 'End Battle' on the Attack tab. Everything else is 100% stock right now due to testing.

[attachment=538][attachment=539][attachment=540]
Follow this topic to fix your problem http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=4567
(10-26-2016, 12:37 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Follow this topic to fix your problem http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=4567

I overwrote the file with the attachment in the post and then started Memu then COC back up. I opened CF and only clicked 'Start Bot'. Did not take long to get the error message again (about 30 seconds within the initialization). Did not even try to attack, train, or anything.

Code:
AssertionError
Well at least try to upgrade your townhall, the bot doesnt work really well with lower townhalls..
Did you restart the bot and memu while copying the picture?
Have you tried uninstalling/ reinstalling?
(10-26-2016, 12:49 AM)OdinsValhalla Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2016, 12:37 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Follow this topic to fix your problem http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=4567

I overwrote the file with the attachment in the post and then started Memu then COC back up. I opened CF and only clicked 'Start Bot'. Did not take long to get the error message again (about 30 seconds within the initialization). Did not even try to attack, train, or anything.

Code:
AssertionError

Sorry, I fail at reading. I ONLY added it to 'troopCountFont' and did NOT add it to 'armyCountFont'

I added it to both locations and it seems to be working now. I will keep you posted.
ah Big Grin yea i was like it should have worked Tongue

Anyways thanks for letting me know
(10-26-2016, 12:57 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]ah Big Grin yea i was like it should have worked Tongue

Anyways thanks for letting me know

Thanks again for the awesome and quick support. I think it is working well again. Have already done a few attacks and everything seems to be good. You should probably highlight, underline, put hearts around, and drawn lines to that it needs to go in both places so morons like me dont read only part of the fix Tongue
Hahaha yea you right And i did high light both of it already, and you not a moron it was my fault not made it clear
Pages: 1 2