ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Old Clashfarmer Premium?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I stopped playing CoC for a while and I thought i will give it another go (but not without Clashfarmer Wink ).
Now I recognized you changed your "preimium thing" a little bit and i was wondering what happend to the old premium-users.
(I bought "Clashfarmer Premium" in November 2015.)

Now, can somebody explain to me:

- Do I have to buy the new subscription-thing?
- Is the old Clashfarmer premium totally worthless?

Thank you guys (and sorry for my bad english  Big Grin )
Greetings from Germany
Hey!

Since then our pricing system has been changed.
When we sold the premium version in 2015, we sold the full right to use the specific premium version as long as you 
like without any monthly fees. We continued to provide free premium updates for almost a year, even though it was never promised, since the payment was only for the specific version you purchased.

You can purchase the current professional version or you can always use the free version, which doesn't require a license key and will be always available. Here are our current available plans (which are all one time payment) http://www.clashfarmer.com/pricing.html
Okay, thanks. So I wasted my money on the privious version, which is now totally worthless because it's not updated?! Sounds a bit unfair, i guess. But nevermind. Have to take it.

- Buzz
(10-30-2016, 12:51 PM)BuzzBeardson Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, thanks. So I wasted my money on the privious version, which is now totally worthless because it's not updated?! Sounds a bit unfair, i guess. But nevermind. Have to take it.

- Buzz

Please send us an email to [email protected]