ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: WHAT IS SAFE FOR BOT AND YOU?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please guys tell me for how long were you using bot and did anyone of you get benned ?... I'm using bot right now...12h/day... is this safe? I have last (1.8.14v)
(10-31-2016, 10:02 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]See the info in this thread, http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=2417

Tnx for answer... I already read this.. I don't use anything else beside CF and I'm going to use CF 12/7... is this safe? I still don't know?
Yes.I bot 18 hours a day with timebreak of 6 hours. So using it for 12 hours is absolutely safe.!
ive been using the bot since day 1 & i never had any problems, the only time i've had a problem & it wasnt due to bot itself was when seasons changed to every 4 weeks & clan members would ask if i ever sleep because i would have 1000+ wins & 0 loses in a season. 

The most i ever had was 1556 wins (unknown lost attacks as game dont record that in profile) & 56 loses i recieved when game would force a break in that season a new member commented (you must be using a good bot) but another co kicked him for it & nothing more was said,

after that i stopped running 24/7 as i feel now it to risky, but not because the bot bad as CF has the best AI for deploying troops it looks like your sliding your finger on screen dropping a row of troops but it was more to do with how long the game was running since not even the pro will be playing more than 10-12 hours a day on & off, 

now i run it from 6pm -10pm with no break then from 10pm i set bot to rest every 1 hour till 6am & then i use windows task schedule to turn off my pc & when i wake up in morning ive normally got a shield that i break at 6pm & repeat, 

this set up has all 5 builder working i only have 2 bomb tower to finsh then i'm back fulltime grinding my walls, i have 192 walls to get from 10 to 11 & research in lab gonna take 178 days minimal so for me i dont need the bot running 24/7 to keep builders busy.

i use 28 valky & 8 wb untill no de then i switch to 16 giants,8 wb & 144 archers