ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bot will not farm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My bot is stuck between clan chat and army over view it tries to build a new army with two army's ready to go then goes to clan chat for a few moments then an error shows up in the status log saying error cannot find army overview then closes the chat goes to army tries to build another army then back to chat one attack in 8.5 hours and only because I removed all troops
add screenshots please of emulator COC and CF
(10-31-2016, 12:42 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]add screenshots please of emulator COC and CF

Screen shot is to big don't know how to resize it as I'm screen shot through team viewer

Here's a screen shot of what it says over and over
If you dont give me what i asked for i wont be able to help add full screen shot of everything
Now it says cannot read troop capacity :/
(10-31-2016, 01:05 PM)Clashingharddaily Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2016, 12:42 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]add screenshots please of emulator COC and CF

Screen shot is to big don't know how to resize it as I'm screen shot through team viewer

Here's a screen shot of what it says over and over

You can share the full printscreen via http://imgur.com/
(We moved this thread to "Help & Support" forum.)
I had this same problem happen where it kept going into chat tab, then couldn't find army overview button, but it was because there was a loot cart really close to the chat tab. I only figured it out when I went to manually clear the loot cart and it took me into chat tab. Once cleared everything started working again.