ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: just bad luck?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really weird.
I love the farming bot. I always find a dead base within 10 to 70 searches or so. Sometimes 1 or 2.....

Since the fairplay warning all my searches are around 600 (!!!!!!)  thats 4 succes so far! Am I the only one? Is this just bad luck? Did they change something?

Don't want to sound like I'm panicing, which i'm not, but it is rather strange....

Needles to say I'm losing money and the bot isnt giving any profit today
What does fair play has to do with finding dead bases?
many things.

If they ban botters, they lose players. If they make sure that botters are assigned only 10% of the regular dead-bases chance, supercell has fixed the problem.

It seems like an easy and realistic sollution

I ve been 'playing' with a bot COC for almost a year without taking a break for even a single hour... of course they know I'm a botter. They just dont want to lose you and me and all other botters I think.

(11-03-2016, 10:43 PM)joris Wrote: [ -> ]many things.

If they ban botters, they lose players. If they make sure that botters are assigned only 10% of the regular dead-bases chance, supercell has fixed the problem.

It seems like an easy and realistic sollution

I ve been 'playing' with a bot COC for almost a year without taking a break for even a single hour... of course they know I'm a botter. They just dont want to lose you and me and all other botters I think.

or perhaps with the last updates they removed deadbases from the 'random-pool' anyway,... i mean; we took it for granted that dead bases are some kind of COC bonus we have to right to plunder,... but game-wise they dont make any sense. Dead bases are inactive, hence they will not be assigned to a fight... could very well be.. or become reality
Im crystal 1 th9 maxed and farming dark only with 2000 settings dead bases only and not having a problem finding dead bases tbh,
have no problem either.. 10-50 searches for a 200k elexir dead base search.
taking dead bases out of the game "cause they are inactive" would limit the ressources for all other players. and a dead base isnt a inactive player.. he maybe just made a 1/2 day break.

so it would be a free shield for them, and supercell dont want free shields Tongue they want to sell shields.
(11-04-2016, 01:31 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Im crystal 1 th9 maxed and farming dark only with 2000 settings dead bases only and not having a problem finding dead bases tbh,

What is your army composition? I'm using 16 giants, 100 archers, and 40 barbarians and can't get into crystal league.
(11-04-2016, 11:51 AM)pengy Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2016, 01:31 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Im crystal 1 th9 maxed and farming dark only with 2000 settings dead bases only and not having a problem finding dead bases tbh,

What is your army composition? I'm using 16 giants, 100 archers, and 40 barbarians and can't get into crystal league.

for me i farm at least 1700-2700 DE each attack 85% of the time
and i use 20 giants level 6 and 30 wizards