ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Pro Version Pricing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
       I'm pretty new to CF an the whole botting game! But must admit its reignited my passion for playing again ive easily spent £1,300 so far an im only a TH9 but because theres so much to upgrade at TH9 walls etc the bot has made it so much easier. But my point I want to get across is if CF are letting u bot for free how can they justify the $89.99 pro version? I bought the 30day one an yeah it has good features but I feel the prices for something you can get for free are very high!! If it was like $40 id buy asap an think a lot of others would ye you wont make as much per licence sold but I bet for every1 sold at $89.99 youd sell 2 @ $40. I love CF and feel so safe using it mine takes breaks every 3-4hrs if your doing it 24/7 u deserve to be caught lol
(11-06-2016, 12:32 AM)widdop99 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,
       I'm pretty new to CF an the whole botting game! But must admit its reignited my passion for playing again ive easily spent £1,300 so far an im only a TH9 but because theres so much to upgrade at TH9 walls etc the bot has made it so much easier. But my point I want to get across is if CF are letting u bot for free how can they justify the $89.99 pro version? I bought the 30day one an yeah it has good features but I feel the prices for something you can get for free are very high!! If it was like $40 id buy asap an think a lot of others would ye you wont make as much per licence sold but I bet for every1 sold at $89.99 youd sell 2 @ $40. I love CF and feel so safe using it mine takes breaks every 3-4hrs if your doing it 24/7 u deserve to be caught lol

The professional version opens a complete access to all the additional awesome features and by purchasing it you're contributing and donating to ClashFarmer development and improvement. 
Also, you can use the free version, which doesn't require a license key.