ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: rumour that third waves of ban will come
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find a rumors that SC will do a third wave of ban on desember next month. and the next ban will focus to the botters insist of the modder. they will clean all the players who use 3 parties software, now they focus on us. can you confirm this issue? now a days i found that the dead base was very hard to find...even i had to search more than 700 times...is this the sign that they are watching on us? can you make the bot will auto return to base and auto search again if after 50 times searching maybe...so it will make more realistic playing. because it almost impossible if human searching more than 700 times....tks before.... Tongue
Where did you see these rumours?

There are many dead bases out there.....what trophy range are you searching?

I'm th10 searching in crystal league 2/3 and can do 28 attacks in 10 hours.
my friend inform me from this link :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r9b5_6zuL4
hoping so much it just a mere rumors. i was searching at 1800-1900 trophy, th 11, and as the moderators advice i play every 2-3 hours interval and give 1-2 hours break. and i break 8 hours a day to make my account as natural as human playing.
Its totally a rumors.There are many dead base available. Dont worry using clashfarmer is totally safe.!