ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Memu Failed to Start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Dear Archer Queen and Friends...

Unfortunately, I followed all instructions about download and install bot and BS or Memu. 

BS never worked. Memu doesn't work properly. After max 3 succesful attacks, memu gives mentioned below error. 

[Image: Untitled1.png]

I reinstalled Memu and Bot severel times. I try to followed and applied  `How to solve Start Failure` on the Memu webside. 

I hope you can find and offer a solution. 

By the way, I didnt upload my own screenshot photo to my messege for that reason I took it from internet. If my own screenshot will be necessary I can provide it soon. 

Waiting for your reply... 
are you starting the bot without MEmu ? or you running memu manually and then starting the bot?
(11-21-2016, 12:03 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]are you starting the bot without MEmu ? or you running memu manually and then starting the bot?

I have same problem. I start bot at first and bot starts memu automatically.
(11-21-2016, 09:27 PM)asfurcoc Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2016, 12:03 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]are you starting the bot without MEmu ? or you running memu manually and then starting the bot?

restart pc start MEmu and COC then bot
(11-21-2016, 09:58 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2016, 09:27 PM)asfurcoc Wrote: [ -> ]

restart pc start MEmu and COC then bot

Dear my Friend, 

first of all, I started Bot at first, then bot started the Memu. but I have still same problem. And then, I started them manually but I still have same problem. 

Lastly, Thank you very much for your brilliant idea. I restarted my PC. But I still have same problem. 

If you can provide a solid solution, I will appreciate that.
(11-22-2016, 07:16 AM)zazanya Wrote: [ -> ]Dear my Friend, 

first of all, I started Bot at first, then bot started the Memu. but I have still same problem. And then, I started them manually but I still have same problem. 

Lastly, Thank you very much for your brilliant idea. I restarted my PC. But I still have same problem. 

If you can provide a solid solution, I will appreciate that.

I want you to follow these steps carefully one by one even if you have tried it try it again
1- delete clash farmer folder in C: drive
2- uninstall memu
3- restart pc
4- download this file http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=394 run it as administrator and then restart pc then run it again
5- install MEmu and Clashfarmer
6- open memu multi delete the instance and create new one
7- configure memu and coc
8- start bot while coc is running

P.S
and i was'nt replying to you, speak respectfully or dont speak at all i dont tolerate or appreciate mockery
(11-23-2016, 04:27 PM)8incher Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem dont matter what u do same error pops up.

Follow the steps in the comment above yours

Thread closed