ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer looking for Forum Moderators!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-07-2018, 08:50 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2018, 05:55 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]Let's do this!

you wanna be a mid?

Mod In Dewhey? :Tongue Might as well. I'm on here every other night anyway, and I'm tired of the "please wait another 70 seconds before helping the next person".
(07-07-2018, 03:39 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

you wanna be a mid?

Mod In Dewhey? :Tongue Might as well. I'm on here every other night anyway, and I'm tired of the "please wait another 70 seconds before helping the next person".

A mod*

That problem happens even if you are a mod Big Grin and its 180 seconds i think Tongue
Im interested Smile
(07-07-2018, 05:11 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]

you wanna be a mid?

A mod*

That problem happens even if you are a mod Big Grin and its 180 seconds i think Tongue

What!? That's pointless to have mods follow the quick posting rules. And 3 minutes!? Geez. I can answer half the questions on this forum in that time! Tongue
(07-08-2018, 05:13 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2018, 05:11 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]

you wanna be a mid?

A mod*

What!? That's pointless to have mods follow the quick posting rules. And 3 minutes!? Geez. I can answer half the questions on this forum in that time! Tongue

Im sure you do Tongue
I asked Head admin ArcherQueen to give you mod ^^
Would be an interesting job, if the mods get a free professional key Wink Or is this already the case? :o
(07-08-2018, 09:23 PM)JxyJxy Wrote: [ -> ]Would be an interesting job, if the mods get a free professional key Wink Or is this already the case? :o

You gotta prove yourself before getting the free life time keys Big Grin you will get a "key" for testing purposes of course.
But a mod is required to be active and have a knowledge of how emulators and the bot works and how to give solutions.
(07-08-2018, 10:29 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2018, 09:23 PM)JxyJxy Wrote: [ -> ]Would be an interesting job, if the mods get a free professional key Wink Or is this already the case? :o

You gotta prove yourself before getting the free life time keys Big Grin you will get a "key" for testing purposes of course.
But a mod is required to be active and have a knowledge of how emulators and the bot works and how to give solutions.

Shhhhhhh!!! Don't give away teh seekrits!!!!!

@JxyJxy On top of helping out on these forums since many major versions ago, and using Clash Farmer since before all that drama with that other bot, I've also helped out on the MEmu Facebook User Group for many months. After such time, I got a little too tired of the same question appearing day after day. I'm a friendly dude who helps in other communities as well. While I can tell you how the emulators work, I can tell you that >50% of the issues users experience and report back about are most likely due from not using the latest version of the bot or from not cleaning up all the files from the previous installation (ie, files were locked by a backup program, anti virus/malware/spyware/*ware, files leftover from Windows prefetch, aka not using the files kindly provided by MindMaze/Erakey. Following instructions on the first page solves probably 90% of all user issues.

Edit: @JxyJxy a free key is not my end goal, nor what I seek. I do not seek a reward for volunteer/community work.
(07-09-2018, 05:31 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

@JxyJxy On top of helping out on these forums since many major versions ago, and using Clash Farmer since before all that drama with that other bot, I've also helped out on the MEmu Facebook User Group for many months. After such time, I got a little too tired of the same question appearing day after day. I'm a friendly dude who helps in other communities as well. While I can tell you how the emulators work, I can tell you that >50% of the issues users experience and report back about are most likely due from not using the latest version of the bot or from not cleaning up all the files from the previous installation (ie, files were locked by a backup program, anti virus/malware/spyware/*ware, files leftover from Windows prefetch, aka not using the files kindly provided by MindMaze/Erakey. Following instructions on the first page solves probably 90% of all user issues.

Edit: @JxyJxy a free key is not my end goal, nor what I seek. I do not seek a reward for volunteer/community work.

I'm not being sarcastic
[Image: clap.gif]
(07-09-2018, 06:11 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2018, 05:31 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not being sarcastic
[Image: clap.gif]

Thanks sweetie Tongue  Introducing, the new moderator: orkalass!!!
Pages: 1 2 3