ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Didn't receive license key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my paypal email is no longer active, so I need my license key sent to another email. how do I get it?
(11-29-2016, 05:03 PM)missijw Wrote: [ -> ]my paypal email is no longer active, so I need my license key sent to another email. how do I get it?

Did you already pay for it before making change from your old email that linked to your paypal?

if you cant access your old email account can you send you info including paypal transaction id & a note explaining what happened to [email protected] & someone will sort it out for you

i hope you have a great day clash on!
(11-29-2016, 05:29 PM)burr Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2016, 05:03 PM)missijw Wrote: [ -> ]my paypal email is no longer active, so I need my license key sent to another email. how do I get it?

Did you already pay for it before making change from your old email that linked to your paypal?

if you cant access your old email account can you send you info including paypal transaction id & a note explaining what happened to [email protected] & someone will sort it out for you

I have emailed already, no response yet. Sad     yes, it was paid for with a paypal account hooked to an old email address. I need the info sent to my new email.
(11-29-2016, 06:20 PM)missijw Wrote: [ -> ]

I have emailed already, no response yet. Sad     yes, it was paid for with a paypal account hooked to an old email address. I need the info sent to my new email.
Sorry it not sorted yet but one of team with access will sort it for you a.s.a.p but your email will be seen & sorted,
(11-29-2016, 09:11 PM)burr Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2016, 06:20 PM)missijw Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry it not sorted yet but one of team with access will sort it for you a.s.a.p but your email will be seen & sorted,

We replied by email and resent you the license key.