ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Computer keeps going to sleep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have my settings to never sleep, and have my screen saver set at none. When I leave my bot on for about 30 minutes without touching it, I come back and my computer is sleeping. Black screen to where I have to push the "on" button and then it resumes windows. What gives and how can I stop it? Thanks!
Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings
Set sleep time to never
[attachment=597]
(12-06-2016, 07:18 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings
Set sleep time to never

The first thing I said in my post was that I have my settings set so that my computer never sleeps. ???
(12-07-2016, 12:19 AM)missijw Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2016, 07:18 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings
Set sleep time to never

The first thing I said in my post was that I have my settings set so that my computer never sleeps. ???

My bad didnt see anyways use google to look windows problems up
because there many things that cause this problems and you might need to try more than a fix or it there might be another option that making the PC sleep or a program