ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Winter update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SC just released new winter update 

I assume CF team will be/are working on adapting CF so it will run with the new update?
You are right. Give us (The Dev ;-) ) some time to adapt CF to the new update. We will release as soon as possible.
If I was you mate I would put a big banner on the front page of the main site or the forum explaining to the dumbwits who haven't worked it out for themselves that CF, as per usual, doesn't work after SC update. They'll have to be patient and wait for CF team to release a update themselves. It would save you reading a lot of repetitive idiotic posts!
Thanks for you hint.. i think we could delete this forum and just write down "please wait for a new release", some people would still find a legit email and write us "your bot isnt working!!!!!!!" Wink
(12-19-2016, 06:21 PM)ekwielinio Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for you hint.. i think we could delete this forum and just write down "please wait for a new release", some people would still find a legit email and write us "your bot isnt working!!!!!!!" Wink

dear we are waiting for the new release
but is there any hint when the new release will be
thank you a lot  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Shy Shy Shy
i've made a bug report thread so anyone who find anything please report it there thanks all

bug thread
http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=4749