ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: HELLO, HELP ME PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELP ME FRIENDS BLUESTACK 1 THAT MAKES BOOT CLASH FARMER RECOGNIZE BLUESTECK I TRIED BS2 NEITHER GAVE NO MEMO WINDUS 7 MY PLEASE HELP ME Huh
Add screen shots of everything
SCREEN CAPTURE WHAT WOULD THAT BE FRIEND? OPTION OF INSIDE THE BOOT? OR ANY KIND OF FILE I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD PLEASE MODERATOR HELP ME FRIEND
It's not clear what's the problem? We need a printscreen of the emulator (MEmu or Bluestacks) and the bot.
(12-30-2016, 12:22 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Não está claro qual é o problema? Precisamos de uma impressão do emulador (MEmu ou Bluestacks) e do bot.

PRINT WHAT? WHAT WOULD THIS PRINT BE? PHOTOS OR COPY OF THE ERROR?

(12-30-2016, 12:37 PM)Guilherme.30 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2016, 12:22 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]de: Não ESTÁ claro Qual É O Problema? Precisamos de uma impressão do emulador (MEmu ou Bluestacks) e do bot

ERROR THAT IS GIVING AND ABOUT (ERROR OF ARMI) WHAT WOULD BE CONFIGURATION? PLEASE?
(12-30-2016, 12:22 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Não está claro qual é o problema? Precisamos de uma impressão do emulador (MEmu ou Bluestacks) e do bot.

PRINT WHAT? WHAT WOULD THIS PRINT BE? PHOTOS OR COPY OF THE ERROR?

(12-30-2016, 12:22 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]de: Não ESTÁ claro Qual É O Problema? Precisamos de uma impressão do emulador (MEmu ou Bluestacks) e do bot

ERROR THAT IS GIVING AND ABOUT (ERROR OF ARMI) WHAT WOULD BE CONFIGURATION? PLEASE?

Go to the Start menu, type snipping tool Cut the picture you want   With this tool Dodgy