ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Empty XBow and Inferno, avoid Eagle Defense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So part of the reason that dead base hunting works so well is that it means that most inferno towers and xbows are empty, though this isn't always the case.  A filter to verify that Xboxs and Infernos are empty would increase bot productivity.  Also as a TH11, avoiding Eagle defenses would be huge for bot auto attacks.

Just a thought, thanks for the work!
+1. This would be a great addition.
(01-05-2017, 06:31 PM)k2t Wrote: [ -> ]So part of the reason that dead base hunting works so well is that it means that most inferno towers and xbows are empty, though this isn't always the case.  A filter to verify that Xboxs and Infernos are empty would increase bot productivity.  Also as a TH11, avoiding Eagle defenses would be huge for bot auto attacks.

Just a thought, thanks for the work!

i'm pretty sure this info is on server side, i'm not 100% sure as i've not pocked about in the game code in a good while but i remember they changed that info like the info that was in the clan castle so tools like xmod couldnt see them, 

this would also slow the bot down as it would need to check every dead base for % of each, if you watch the bot when it finds a dead base it sit for a sec or 2 while it checks the resources for full mines adding more checks would slow it down more as a user im bappy with hit & run process we have atm