ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: a way to wait for the heroes to be ready before the search and attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would juts repeat jtopol

I would really like to see a way to wait for the heroes to be ready before the search and attack. Many times the troops are ready and the heroes are not. You can see the countdown on the heroes time. Why can't your cycle like waiting for troops until they are ready. A check box can enable/disable this.

Thank You. It really miss and really makes sense...

Thanks!
(11-01-2016, 09:57 PM)jtopol Wrote: [ -> ]I would really like to see a way to wait for the heroes to be ready before the search and attack. Many times the troops are ready and the heroes are not. You can see the countdown on the heroes time. Why can't your cycle like waiting for troops until they are ready. A check box can enable/disable this.

Thank You.
I agree. This would be a great feature as many times, my Hero's are not ready when my troops are done cooking.

Thank you!
This option would make deep penetration more effective for DE farming. I attack from one side and need Royals with Warden to have an effective kill squad. I would also like the AQ, BK and W to be dropped in the middle of the side, right now they seem to be at the one end of the side and tend to go around not into the base when attacking.

Due to Royals (rank 35+) 50% of my attacks fail to get enough RE to cover my army cost. Option to wait for Royals ready could be placed beside the Deploy check boxes on the Attack tab.

This would be a significant option for anyone above TH 7

Thanks!