ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: solution offer regarding "Failed to restart more million times, restarting Coc"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello People,

I come an across with mentioned below warning at CFBot, because of different reasons. 

"Failed to restart more million times, restarting Coc"

I don't know if it's possible or not but, I have a solution offer about it;

"IS it possible to send an email to user: after restarting Coc more than 20 times? or 30 times?"

If you can do it, When I receive email, I can check it out my computer via Teamviewer and restart Coc manually.  

Waiting for your kind reply. Best Regards,
Check via teamviewer every few hours to see if theres an error or not...
Problem solved Big Grin
Thread moved to "Help & Support" forum.
Reopened.

Checking time by time is a solution, but has nothing to do with "userfriendly bot experience" Smile
i like the idea to get, at least via pushbullet, a notification when the bot is in a restart-loop.
(02-07-2017, 10:17 AM)ekke Wrote: [ -> ]Reopened.

Checking time by time is a solution, but has nothing to do with "userfriendly bot experience" Smile
i like the idea to get, at least via pushbullet, a notification when the bot is in a restart-loop.

i like the idea also but at same-time i remember with other tools i've helped with once we get timer set to every 1 hour soon after people want minutes & seconds added & then they want switches added so you can set when to farm & when to just stay online to clear mines, then every update something chanages & it break the bot until it fix, i feel at the moment things are running very smooth & added new features atm isn't the best time but it should go on the to do list as supercell are making a lot of changes & some we still having problem with i would love them fix 1st , maybe a check can be added if bot restart letting us know something up like if it see an error has occurred we get a notifaction
for me as of my last test on the latest version of CF i faced 0 crashes or errors, most of the errors are caused by windows, most people dont know how to tweak windows so thats why many facing problems in my opinion