ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Pro License not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Today I Purchased Professional License.
Once I Activate its activated and Ask me to Restart Farmer.
Once I am Restarting It is same No License Activated.

Need Help

Windows 10 OS

Regards:
Abdulkarim Nazir
+966547536958 Angry
1) Did you alreally put the Professionnal Licence on another computer ? It only work on 1 computer at the time.
2) Make sure that's not have any space in front of your copy/paste Key Licence.

if nothing work, Clashfarmer team will test your Professionnal Key licence and will send you another one.
السلام عليكم
اعتذر عن هذا الخطأ
اذا ممكن اتبع الخطوات في اخر هذا الموضوع وعيد تصنيب كل شي وان شاءالله يشتغل
http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=4724
(01-30-2017, 12:37 PM)akmkmak Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Today I Purchased Professional License.
Once I Activate its activated and Ask me to Restart Farmer.
Once I am Restarting It is same No License Activated.

Need Help

Windows 10 OS

Regards:
Abdulkarim Nazir
+966547536958 Angry

Had the same problem about 5 days ago, the key just wouldn't stay on the windows 7 computer..then i tried my windows 10 and no problems. ..sorry i cannot give you a reason for it, just hope someone know a solution for it.
Please remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
If there any issue after, please send us your licence key to [email protected]
Mak I am putting on hold purchase of a Clashfarmer lifetime license. Please update us once issue is fixed.
(01-30-2017, 09:08 PM)psyberdude Wrote: [ -> ]Mak I am putting on hold purchase of a Clashfarmer lifetime license. Please update us once issue is fixed.

This issue doesnt occur with everyone and its mostly client sided and can be fixed easily Smile
Make sure you run the bot first without license then exit then open CF and put your key
If you face any problems feel free to PM Me....