ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Hate it..grievance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All set for an attack and i had an attack of the sneezes. ..the wife just laugh so hard that i just got though it....rant over...

(02-07-2017, 09:00 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]All set for an attack and i had an attack of the sneezes. ..the wife just laugh so hard that i just got though it....rant over...

All good..just a rant...she can't see this lol

Just so you know that it is very hard to attack if ou have crap on your tablet....
(02-07-2017, 09:00 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]All set for an attack and i had an attack of the sneezes. ..the wife just laugh so hard that i just got though it....rant over...

All good..just a rant...she can't see this lol

Just so you know that it is very hard to attack if ou have crap on your tablet....
what normally happens with me is door or phone rings, a few wars ago my tablet slipped & i dropped it due to my finger trying to grip the tablet i dropped bunch of troops by time i recovered the attack  was screwed & i got like 22% lol, i've never lived that attack down as we lost the war due to my screw up, i now use a child smart case for extra grip & no dropping & kids love it 
[Image: 41cpYk0FTVL._SY400_.jpg]
Hahahahaha xD