ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Trophy drop error (can anyone help me please)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

I am using Memu. when I set the bot to drop trophies i see it does not drop the hero right at the edge of the screen. Its dropping my hero like 2 tiles into the base. When it finds a base whereby the defenses/objects are spread out like almost to the edge, the bot tries to drop the hero on the object. It then returns back to home base. The bot then says "No new resources gained in 10 seconds, ending battle". The bot says this over and over even though its in the back to home screen. I was wondering if anyone else has this same issue, or do I have some settings wrong. Please can you guys help me. When your bot drops a hero for a trophy drop, is it right on the edge or 2 tiles into the village?

Thanks in advance  Confused
Trophy decrease is currently bugged sometimes
Wait for update
Yes, it is something that we hope one day will be looked at soon.  But, to help you out.  You MAY want to drop manually, then let the program try to do it's job.

Couple of other pointers, don't have spells as they will be wasted.  For some reason the program has a hard time deploying any more as well.

But, overall, in the long run, keep your troop comp simple and it will stumble along, falling all over itself, but manage to crawl towards the finish line.
Okay cool, thanks everyone for the replies. I will manually drop for now a wait for a update.

Thanks again
Thread moved to "Help & Support" forum